X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-Trac Low Range Unit

I am looking for a Quadra Trac (1339) Low Range unit - anybody out there have one for sale?
    Thank You,
    John

I have entire '73 J4000 I'm considering unloading as I've not been able to save any cash the last few years to get it back on the road.

I believe it has a low range addition to the 1339 (behind a 360 / TH-400) - I've never engage it however (a wire pull cable runs up under the dash).

I'm in Ohio.

Comment

Where you located at, I pretty sure I will be looking at one tomorrow. I live outside Kansas city.

Comment

Q Trac Low Range Unit

I live in the Seattle area.

I just found one locally, but would love to have a spare as I have two jeeps with Q-Trac. Please PM me with the details (like the condition of the sun gear) and pricing.

Thank you for responding.

John

Comment

QT

I have no idea what is a good price for the QT 1339? What have you seen them go for? What year jeep you got? It might take me a bit to produce some pics, the guy had a bunch of jeeps he was sending to the crusher.

Comment

Q Trac Low Range Unit

It is a 79 Jeep CJ7 with a 401/turbo 400/Q-trac w/low range.

Comment

Well I talked to the guy I think his price is high, 200 for a working one and 100 for one that is only good for parts. Like I said I do not know what a good price is for a QT case.

Comment

Q-Trac

The $200.00 price isn't bad, IF it is a fully functional unit with no issues.

Comment

QT

Ok I see. What will shipping cost to Washington though?

Comment

I don't know. I can guess that a low range unit should cost around $25.00 or so. I don't know what an entire transfer case weighs but I can guess shipping would be expensive.

Comment

low range shifter

I have a 74 J10 and I want to convert from a pull cable assembly for low range to the older level linkage under the seat. If anyone has the parts for the under the seat lever and linkage I would like to buy it. I just cant get the other kind to work correctly. Please email me at net0638@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X