X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift kit for a 74

Does bj's offer a 4in lift kit for a 74 jeep chreokee. when i was looking it seemed like some of them were real close to that year but i dont want to get the wrong lift by getting something similar to my jeep and having to try and make it work.

74/75 were the booger years, and the suspensions could be any of a large number of combinations of parts / sizes. We have a new vendor we are working with, and hope to be able to offer kits for the 74/75 models, but it will be a few months before we know what we can do for those years.

Comment

okay so i understand they are booger years but on the website they offer individual 4 in leaf springs but it doesnt specify if they are front, back or both. i dont want to buy them and then them not work. just wanting to know if they will work or not.

Comment

on the titles it says fronts for the individual 4" springs. There aren't any available for the rear of the 74/75 models. Also, note that the BJ's brand springs are backordered for 2-4 months while we work out details with a new spring builder.

Comment

Is it going to be that long for all of the early gladiator springs? I've got a 66 pickup that I need a set of springs for. Was considering hell creek but I see it's now out of stock, which makes me think I might need some custom springs made up.

Comment

yes, all of the bj's brand springs are out of stock for that time. We are working with a new manufacturer, and had to design new springs for FSJ's.

Comment

Working...
            X