Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 inch J10 spring

Hi guys,

I have been trying to get 1 left front spring (6"lift) from you guys since November. I sent an email a few days ago and no response. What's up?

Dan djmaccllc@gmail.com

I spoke with Brent, and it looks like we haven't placed our next order of springs yet (waiting for more orders to get the minimum run). When you first emailed, we thought we had one or two left over from the last run, but unfortunately we ended up not having that as there were several individual orders that came in before you contacted us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      I spoke with Brent, and it looks like we haven't placed our next order of springs yet (waiting for more orders to get the minimum run). When you first emailed, we thought we had one or two left over from the last run, but unfortunately we ended up not having that as there were several individual orders that came in before you contacted us.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
        Have you been able to get any 6" springs yet? Any suggestion if you haven't been able to?

Comment

No, I don't believe the order has been placed yet.

Comment

6" 82 j10 front spring

Originally posted by djmac View Post
            Hi guys,

I have been trying to get 1 left front spring (6"lift) from you guys since November. I sent an email a few days ago and no response. What's up?

Dan djmaccllc@gmail.com
            any springs in yet?

Comment

Working...
            X