X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J10 bucket seats

Does anyone know if the bucket seats (and flip up armrest) from the front of a Grand Wagoneer (Mid to late 80's style) will fit in a 78 J10? I love the comfort of the seats in my 88 GW, and the bench is not salvagable in the J10 and would like to find and install a set of GW seats if possible.

A few people have installed them, but you will have to modify the seat mounts as the J10 floor isn't the same as the GW floor

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Floorboard holes

Are there 4 mounting holes on each side the floorboard in a 1975 J10? I just removed my bench and have some buckets from the back seats of a conversion van but only see 2 holes per side on the floor. Thanks!

Comment

Realizing this is an old post, none the less this info may help future readers. I have an '82 J 20 that I just installed power buckets from an '89 waggie. Removed the J truck bench seat and the floor was already predrilled for buckets complete with welded nuts on the outside (bottom) of the floor pan. I just ran a thread chaser throught the bolt holes and cleaned them out and installed the waggie buckets. ALSO...the floor was predrilled and nuts for the centre armrest and seat belt anchors. A straight bolt in event!

Comment

Working...
          X