X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet and rear Panels

So after this layaway purchase im going to be getting carpet.

1st question... does the nw carpet you carry come with the insulation on the bottom like the stock stuff I just threw away?

2nd... When cuting out new boards for the rear cargo area how are the fastners installed? The stock ones have slots cut out to slide them in, whats the aftermarket way to getting them to stick to the walls. (im talking about the panels themselves not the carpet)

1. it has padding in the same locations as stock (but you can buy additional insulation by the yard on our webstore)

2. you should reuse stock or stock-style push fasteners (most auto parts stores carry them). FYI, we are going to be carrying a full line of door and cargo / tailgate panels in ABS shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post

2. you should reuse stock or stock-style push fasteners (most auto parts stores carry them). FYI, we are going to be carrying a full line of door and cargo / tailgate panels in ABS shortly
      How do most attach the fastners. The stock panels have holes cut out for them to slide into in the cardboard itself.

Comment

stock was slotted holes with a metal fastener that was bent.....and the bent end slid into the hold and over the panel, sandwiching the board between the metal

Comment

Any word on the ABS panels yet?

Comment

We have the first round of prototypes in-hand, but we have a few minor adjustments so that we can have one panel that will work on all doors (there will be score marks where customers can cut to fit either the taller panels, shorter panels, manual set up or power set-up).

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              FYI, we are going to be carrying a full line of door and cargo / tailgate panels in ABS shortly

Ooooooo! How soon is shortly?!

Kenneth

Comment

I would love a new set of rear panels. Building my own from plywood and using hinges so I can have storage in the quarter panels, much like the factory jack storage.

Comment

abs panels

those panels would reaaallllyyyyyy come in handy right now.. any word on those, guys?

Comment

Working...
                  X