X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headliner Board

Does anybody have a line on replacement Headliner Boards? I need to replace the one out of our 76 Wagoneer. The one that was there is trashed (what's left of it).

TIA for any suggestions.

we are looking at having them made out of another material

Comment

Ryan, any idea when you will know?

Comment

I used waterproof cardboard that I got from an upholtstery and canvas supply house to redo mine. An industrial sewing machine can sew right through it, it's relatively strong, and it will last quite a while. It is still cardboard though. If I do it again, I'll be on the search for something with more longevity. Of course it lasted 18 years the first go around. I probably won't care after another 18.

Comment

Anything yet ??????

Comment

we have the door panels, and the cargo's....but it appears the 2-door cherokee rear passenger panels are slightly off.

Comment

Does anyone have the correct measurements for the headliner boards? Would be great if anyone that have done the replacement could supply them.

In my 77 waggy, my headliner was in two parts, one front and one rear, the rear headliner board was missing so i dont have the old one to measure.

i would really appreciate info on this

Thanks
              Abe78

Comment

Anders, I have mine set to ship out to our prototype guy in the next week or so, at which time he'll start making the first one. We already have the door panels, side panels and tailgate panels in ABS that have been worked out.

Comment

Ok, Ryan

As this must end up as pretty bulky item to ship to sweden, correct me if i am wrong, and the best way for me must be to get the measurements and find a good material and make it by hand.

Comment

Measurements

Info anyone?

Comment

How much are the headliner boards going to cost when ready?

Comment

No sure yet. I'll see if I can get you a measurement tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

door panels, cargo's, rear passenger panels in ABS

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                          we have the door panels, and the cargo's....but it appears the 2-door cherokee rear passenger panels are slightly off.
                          I have looked for them on your site....am I missing something?

Greg

Comment

Any info on the measurements yet Ryan?

Comment

no, but I'll do it tonight (measurements).

Greg, Brent should be adding them to the site by tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X