X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Seats!!

These will fit 83-91 seats (maybe more, we are looking in to that) and will replace the leather seats with better nicer leather. Color options are pretty much endless and you can order all leather or have an insert (like pictured) of a synthetic suede if you prefer. These should be up for sale within a week.

how much?? Those look Great!

Comment

http://www.bjsoffroad.com/cartgenie/...?pid=758&cid=9

Use the pulldown menu to see the pricing options

Comment

These are nice, but what if the seats are shoot and not worth recovering?
        or like in my J20, I wanta replace a bench seat?

Comment

Seat Covers

Is there any chance of seat covers being available to fit years '83 and earlier bucket seats?

Comment

Bryan, if you are installing a bench, we don't have anything for it. If you go with other buckets (ie, good condition ones), these work great.

Wagn_Man, these will fit other years for the most part, but they aren't 100% original for them. IE: if you have headrests, they should match up. If you have the low-back Cherokee version, they aren't the same.

Comment

77 cheorkee

will these seats fit in a 77 cherokee that has the low back or is the mounting hardware differant?

Comment

According to the site they are seat covers, and not full seats. I wish they offered full seats, I badly need some.

Comment

Stuka, What do you mean? These are seat covers but they are not made to go over your existing seats, they are made to replace your existing covers completely...

Thanks!

Comment

Well, I didnt mean seat covers like the cheap ones you buy at wally world. But rather, new kins to replace the existing skins on the seats. Right?

Comment

Just when I save up enough to buy stuff.. you guys come out with more kool new stuff to save up for... it never ends....

Comment

Just wanted to give some first hand experience with installing seat covers from Katzkin. They are top notch in fit but be prepared to take a full day to do this if you want them to look right. I have not installed them in wagoneers but I propbaly have over a hundred installs on other vehicles including grand cherokees. They are a snug fit and if you put them on crooked they will look horrible. If you have access to a steamer it will make the install a little easier. the color choices are incredible. Make sure you have a decent set of hog ring pliers too. these can be found at some hardware stores in farm country or mail order for those of you that can't find them local. Also one last thing. the price that they are charging for them is cheap. 10+ years ago as a distributer we were paying around $650 for a set like this and I'm sure inflation has kick that number up a few pennies so you know he is not making a killing on you and just doing an honest business.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                          Bryan, if you are installing a bench, we don't have anything for it. If you go with other buckets (ie, good condition ones), these work great.
                          I desire to replace my worn bench with some nice buckets.
                          So, I have no buckets to start with.

It would be nice if you had some bucket cores that you sold with these covers.

Prob'y asking for the moon, but this suggestion would work for me.

Comment

It is pretty easy to find a set of Grand Wagoneer buckets locally or in junkyards. If you don't have any locally, try:

www.jwjeep.com and talk to Neil.

Thanks!
                            Last edited by Ryan; 10-05-2007, 01:00 AM.

Comment

silicon lubespray will make them go on real easy

Comment

Working...
                              X