X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Pads

Are these gonna be full replacement pads or just the plastic overlays? What styles and years? Wrap around padded in front of the passenger or grab handle style?

"Due to be released Spring/Summer 2006"

So, like, November or so?

We may not ever have these as they are trying to charge 15k per for tooling and if my calculations are correct, there are at least 4 different styles. We'll see if someone else out there is cheaper. They would be the full complete replacement pads.

I understand the sarcasm but most people don't realize how much $$ and time new products like this take, there are no molds and there aren't easy ways to do this.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
      We may not ever have these as they are trying to charge 15k per for tooling and if my calculations are correct, there are at least 4 different styles. We'll see if someone else out there is cheaper. They would be the full complete replacement pads.

I understand the sarcasm but most people don't realize how much $$ and time new products like this take, there are no molds and there aren't easy ways to do this.

Thanks.
      some of us understand.

take your time...we all know it's worth it!!

Comment

any progress on these?

Comment

Dashboard Restorations....in WA.

Check these guys out. I know they did wonders for some of the Fiero enthusiasts. I also know of a few Stang and Camaro guys who have used them.

http://dashboardrestorations.com/

Comment

http://dashboardrestorations.com/ Try these guys, they quoted me $725.00. I have seen their work, it is spot on.

Comment

Working...
            X