X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Racks

Any time frame for roof racks. The ones I've seen so far have been pretty cheap. Not really for the 4x4 crowd. I'm waiting to see what you guys come up with because I've been pretty happy with everything so far. The whole web site is really helpful. Love the forum. So, if I'm spending the money anyway, I think this is where I want to do it. Thanks.

Ty

Rack updates?

This one is on my wish list.
    "Tad" on the IFSJA list has suspended production of the super nice looking racks his welding classes have been building for a couple of years, so we're left a bit wanting I think. Never had the chance to see a real Tad Rack up close and personal yet, but it looked to be a great rack and a great price, not to mention the warm fuzzy you get contributing to the kids, having an outlet for expression, or building a career path, however it rolls for them... I just think the whole thing was such a cool idea, having his class building these niche market products - totally win/win it seems to me, but the last I had read about them, he was reevaluating the program. So what do I know... ...
    I know I need somewhere to mount this pig of a tire....it stinks inside the truck... ... literally....

Comment

TheJeepNut, you should check the webstore more often... lol. Yesterday morning the roof racks were added, check them out at:

http://www.bjsoffroad.com/cartgenie/...t.asp?scat=122

Keep in the mind the price includes the gutter mounts, the flooring kit, the rack and shipping!

Thanks!

Comment

Accessory pictures would be good.

Does the high lift mount come with any way to lock the jack in place?

Comment

RACKS

WHAT KIND OF WEIGHT ARE THE RACKS RATED FOR? WILL THEY HOLD A 33X12.5 WHEELAND TIRE WITH MOUNT AND STILL HOLD GEAR?

Comment

yes.

Comment

Working...
            X