Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator Grill

Ryan.
    I am looking for a Gladiator style Grill for my 80 Cherokee S. Under "coming soon products" back in 2006, you had a similar question and you referenced http://www.bjsoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482, but this link does not work. It comes up and says to contact the administrator. Do you have any new info about these grill's? I had found someone several months ago that was offering a new replacement grill and pie plates, but somehow I lost the site and now have been unable to locate again.
    Thanks, Bob.
    gunner217@cableone.net

No, we decided not to proceed with the new grilles. The company that we finally selected after months of searching, talking, sending samples, etc, seemed like the best and the only one that could make a true reproduction. Then, they came back and quadrupled their estimate, required payment up front, and a minimum purchase per quarter that we could never meet, nor never sell off at the price. They completely excluded themselves from the market, so we bailed.

As much as people think there is a huge market for them, there is only a few people a month that ask for them, and unfortunately is a product that can't be sustained based on the investment required (tooling, etc). You can, however, find used ones from time to time that are in decent condition.

Comment

Working...
    X