X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliffhanger Front Bumper!

Here is the new Cliffhanger front bumper. It isn't for sale yet (1-2 weeks) but A LOT of people have been asking so I thought I would share some pics.

The first prototype, the center part was built out of 8x8 and on this pictured Cherokee (6" lift and 35's) the 8x8 looked massive and out of place. We reduced the size to 7x7 (which is what is pictured) and it looks MUCH better.

It will have a stinger option (not pictured yet) and it is very heavy-duty!

waiting on Cliffhanger

Hi Guys,

Im hoping you can drop me a line, as Ive tried emailing you at multiple BJ's addresses and they keep bouncing back.

I placed my order which included the new Cliffhanger back on October 8th, and was billed back around October 24th, and my order status shows that it still has not shipped.

Sorry to use the forum, but again the email addresses at the BJs domain are not working, the East Coast phone number has been disconnected and all I could do was leave a message on your West Coast number to please contact me.

If there is a continuing delay, can comebody please contact me asap?

Thanks.

NOSPAMchuck@mohawk.ca

(please remove NOSPAM)

Comment

Chuck, I don't know why your emails are getting bounced back as they are all working fine. Our East Coast number is working as well, I just tried it. Not sure why you are having the difficulties.

The order has been shipped. I will have Ryan call you ASAP with the tracking information as it has shipped out.

Comment

Thanks Brent, I appreciate you getting back to me, the 6678 number ended with the operator telling me, "Youre call cannot be dialed, please check the number and dial again".

I'll go ahead and fwd you the original copies of the bounced messages if its of any help to your sys admin, as everything going to the bjsoffroad.com mailserver came back to me.

If I can ask, was it just recently shipped? As my account status still has it listed as not having shipped.

Thanks,

Chuck

Comment

Working...
        X