X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushwacker fender flare installation instructions

Looking for some installation help on the bushwacker xj fender flares on a wagoneer. The instructions on BJ's website are gone and the link to the pictures no longer works. Anyone out there have some pictures or old instructions? Thanks for the help.

I think I have some pictures downloaded from another customer's site (with his permission). I'll have to dig through my picture files to see if I can find them. PM me your email addy and I'll send what I have.

Comment

found some on an old computer:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok, sorry for having this unavailable for so long...

Here are the instructions...

http://projectfsj.host22.com/fsjflares.htm

Comment

Jason, thanks for reviving the instructions! The links above aren't opening for me, wasn't sure if the site might be down?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                  Jason, thanks for reviving the instructions! The links above aren't opening for me, wasn't sure if the site might be down?
                  ???????????

I tried the links I posted with 3 different browsers. All working fine here!

Comment

I'm using Firefox, and on 3 separate machines, still a no-go

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                      I'm using Firefox, and on 3 separate machines, still a no-go
                      Ok, please try again, I think it may work now for you... hopefully.....

Comment

still doesn't come up, says The connection was reset, The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Comment

That is really strange. It works fine for me at home and at work. Mozilla and IE

Comment

even downloaded the latest Mozilla update, still won't show on my end. Ended up viewing a cached version on google, then saved the page as a PDF.

Comment

Working...
                            X