X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana 44 inner seals

Do you guys offer the inner seals for the dana 44?
    I cant seam to find them on the breakdown page.

I don't see them on here either, but I know I have purchased them here before. Brent or Ryan should be able to give an answer.

Comment

Looks like no response.

Comment

email them, they dont always have time to check through all the post on here.

Comment

Is it a disconnect axle?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
            email them, they dont always have time to check through all the post on here.
            Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Is it a disconnect axle?
              not sure what you mean... its a front d44 off a 76 chero..the seal rides next to the carrier bearing. pretty sure the pn is ns2300.

Just trying to keep most of my orders coming from you guys,,, ive been satisfied with the pricing and service over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by KillDevilBill View Post
                not sure what you mean... its a front d44 off a 76 chero..the seal rides next to the carrier bearing. pretty sure the pn is ns2300.

Just trying to keep most of my orders coming from you guys,,, ive been satisfied with the pricing and service over the years.
                82 and 83 had vacuum disconnect front axles, so the seals are different.

Comment

Originally posted by KillDevilBill View Post

Yeah, we can get them. I think we have some in stock, I don't think they are on the site, if you want to order online, let me know and I'll set up a page.

If not, give Matt a call and he'll set you up.

Comment

Working...
                  X