X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Filler Hoses?

I was looking at the fuel filler hoses on your website and I see a set for '74-'77 Cherokee and another set for '80-'91 FSJ's. Well, my '78 Cherokee needs new filler hoses but the photo for the older hose doesn't look right and I know the late model filler hose is to big at the tank end because the hose is flared. Do you guys have hose for a '78 Cherokee or is the hose a standard length of hose that's the same size on both ends (I didn't measure when I was under the Cherokee)?

Also, the website says y'all accept discover card but at checkout, it's not on the drop down list.

unfortunately we don't have them for the 78/79 models, as our vendor isn't producing them.

For the cards, you are correct, the How To Buy page incorrectly shows Discover. We no longer accept that card.

Comment

78 fuel filler hose

Any one have any idea where to get a fuel filler hose for a 78. Th ID is about an 1" I wen to Napa but the hose they offered was a few inches short

Comment

for the years we don't offer, the only viable solution is to take your existing hose to a muffler shop and have them bend a similar tube from galvanized tubing, then using fuel rated hose and double hose clamps to bridge the gaps at either end.

Comment

good idea thanks

Comment

Working...
          X