Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-Truck Stuff!We want more!

Dear BJ's Offroad,

Some time ago you said that you were going to make diamond plate bed rails. Are these still in the works? I was wondering if you could look into tailgate caps made out of diamond plate, toolboxes, tonnaeu covers, bedcaps, hitches, chip guards for the fender flares(rear), tasillights, replacement panels etc? Or even new tail gate skins! Hard to find stuff! Us J-truck folks NEED stuff from the cab on back!!!!!

Thanks! We appreciate ALL you do!

Allen
    78 J20

I support the above statement, it sure seems like the J-Trucks get the short end of the stick, when it comes to cool gear!?!?

Comment

Allen, we did make up some bedrails, but I'm not sure what happened with that (I believe the vendor closed up shop, but Brent knows for sure).

For tailgate caps, toolboxes, covers, bedcaps, hitches, chip guards, those are going to be universal items. We won't have enough of a market to justify the tens of thousands of dollars per item in tooling costs, nor the market to sell them all once made.

For the flares, tail lenses and panels, we do have those already on our site.

For tailgates, we're looking to have them remade, but it takes time & money. These are on our long-term goal, after some other products that are ahead of it are finished and to market.

Comment

If you guys get tail gates, I would buy one in a second. As I think most every other j-truck owner would, as finding a mint j-truck tailgate is dang near impossible.

Comment

Brandon, there are quite a few things we have in the works for J-trucks.....but unfortunatley, everything takes time & money......(sigh).

Comment

Yeah I know. I am a patient guy though

Comment

...from the 'Rust belt'....YES ...tailgates! ;-)

Comment

Brent has several tailgates in good condition for sale (personal sales). You can contact him by private message, or hopefully he'll see this thread and can contact you.

Comment

rusted out gate

Any tailgates for 72 wagoneer

Comment

Working...
                  X