X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edelbrock Fuel Injection System!!

Our supplier called and offered a special price on these kits for awhile so we are passing the savings onto you! The sale price is $2550!

http://www.bjsoffroad.com/cartgenie/...?pid=547&cid=3

Thanks!

Any numbers on how much hp this kit ads?

Comment

Soon we will have some numbers, including horsepower, torque and fuel mileage...

Comment

nothing for the straight six?

Comment

Right now, neither Howell nor Edelbrock make a kit for the 6-banger. What a lot of folks do is get the 4.0L head and fuel injection off an XJ Cherokee, and swap it onto the FSJ 258 block.

Comment

Is it possible to get this sale price still? Its showing up as $3200 on the main page. <fingers crossed>

Comment

You did note the date of the posting of the message with the sale price, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by mathman View Post
                You did note the date of the posting of the message with the sale price, didn't you?
                LMAO!! I thought I did, but somehow missed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Nice, I have had two XJ's so the swap shouldn't be too much work.

Comment

Originally posted by willystmpo View Post
                    Nice, I have had two XJ's so the swap shouldn't be too much work.
                    It should be noted that you need the last gen intake to clear the brake booster on an FSJ. The more square one will hit it.

Comment

MPI Fuel Injection for 6-Cyl 4.2L

Mopar has an MPI Fuel Injection kit for the 258ci engine. I have an 83 J10 and have been researching it for a while, I may order one later this year. The part numbers are:
                      P5249610AD for Manual trans. (P5249610AE is a newer version of the kit)
                      P5249686AD for Automatic trans.
                      A newer harmonic balancer is also required for an additional cost.
                      The kit runs anywhere from about $2100 - $2700 so shop around.
                      Here is a great article about it: http://offroad-review.com/new/index.php?page=95
                      Last edited by Trex20105; 03-13-2012, 06:41 AM. Reason: Added link to an article.

Comment

howell fuel injection kit for 360 V8

Has anyone installed howell system on Grand Wagoneer? If so where did you mount the ECM?

Comment

we've sold quite a few of these. Some have mounted them under the dash, and others have mounted them on the fenderwells.

Comment

Working...
                          X