X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum Radiator Applause

A customer sent this to me and gave permission to post it. He lives in Phoenix, AZ and purchased our Aluminum Radiator for his 1979 Wagoneer with a 360.:

-----------------------------------

Hi Brent. I'm sending you two emails with two different sets of pictures attached. The quality of the pictures are much better if I can send without compressing. The reason for this is you might want to print them on photo quality and post at the shop or use on your Web Site. The cooling of the radiator has exceeded my expectations! Even when the road temps are 150 degrees driving uphill at 60 mph. with the air conditioner running full tilt, the temp never climbed much above normal. Unbelievable! WOW (Wished I'd put one in 10 years ago.)

I don't know who you contract the fab/mfg. work on these but the folks are truly good. The quality of the radiator material, bracing, welding, and internal cooling is really something special. The shop I used to help me with the project is a husband wife team. (You will see them in one of the pictures.) He is stock car racer and 28 year master mechanic. I worked with him over several days while we put in the radiator as well as a host of other projects such as installing those terrific motors mounts you sent. Retrofitting aluminum radiators is common here in Phoenix and these folks have seen hundreds. When they saw the quality they were amazed. He claimed he couldn't buy that kind of quality from his normal suppliers.
    During the two days, numerous friends, fellow racers, and 4WD guys stopped by and when they saw the radiator and burp tank, their comments were all the same as follows: (Remember all these folks are very familiar with aluminum radiators.)

-Wow, what a strong well built radiator.

-The quality is incredible and it's beautiful.

-Have never seen aluminum that thick and that well made..

-Where did you guys get this radiator?

-Look at those welds. The craftsmanship is extraordinary.

I found their observations to be much as mine when I first opened the box. Brent, I could go on and on but you really made a hit here at this Phoenix shop.

Please use my comments, or me as a personal reference for both the wonderful product BJ's customer service.

Call me anytime for a reference. {removed}

Have a great weekend!

Thanks again.

Bob

------------------------------------
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
    Last edited by Brent; 07-08-2010, 01:58 AM.

I have to agree with him. The quality is top notch!

Comment

Working...
    X